Bart’s career is dedicated to commercial real estate investment and management. As President of Ventura Investment Co., he leads a firm specializing in ownership and operation of multifamily and commercial properties throughout the southwest U.S.
The firm is among the most active transactors in the California central coast, including the purchase and sale of apartment communities and commercial properties in Santa Barbara, Ventura and LA Counties in 2022. Future plans include additional investments in coastal southern California and Nevada.
Bart is a graduate of the University of Southern California, is a licensed real estate broker in CA and NV, a CA licensed building contractor, and holds multiple real estate management certifications.
Industry, Community and Appointed Government Positions:
- 2022 Governing Council Member – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- City Commissioner, City of Camarillo, CA Rent Mediation Commission
- Director – CSU Channel Islands Business School Advisory Council
- Past Chair – County of Ventura, CA Property Tax Assessment Appeals Board
- Past President – Institute of Real Estate Management, CA Central Coast Chapter
- Past Chair – Camarillo, CA Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Past President – Rotary Club of Camarillo.